The University of Arizona Alfie Norville Gem & Mineral Museum is happy to offer guided tours. Guided tours are an immersive experience narrated by the museum staff and docents for a minimum of 7 people and up to 20 people. The guided tour will last about 1.5-2 hours.
Guided Tour Pricing: $25 per person (minimum of 7 people is needed to book a guided tour).
Note: Guided tours are only available during museum hours of operation
Tour & Visitor Guidelines:
- To make your experience more enjoyable, please note the following guidelines:
- Please arrive prior to your scheduled tour. Tours will start and end promptly at designated times.
- No food or drinks may be brought into the museum from outside.
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum, service animals that are trained to do a specific task are welcome. Do not leave pets unattended in vehicles.
- No weapons.
- Please do not enter the museum facility if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat right now, or have experienced symptoms like a fever, a new loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea, or fever in the last 48 hours.
- Please maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet between your group and employees and other visitors (>6 feet whenever possible).
- Keep your children close within your group at all times.
- You will see hand-sanitizing stations throughout facility. Please use as much as needed. If you need to touch a high touch surface such as a door handle, sanitize your hands as soon as possible. Museum personnel will sanitize interactives and touchables frequently.
- Be sure to wash hands, avoid touching your face, and practice good respiratory etiquette such as sneezing into your elbow rather than into the air.